Welcome to the hmbr.com website. The website is operated by Hogan Marren Babbo & Rose, Ltd., an Illinois corporation with offices in Chicago, Illinois and New York, New York (“HMBR”, “the firm”, “we” or “us”).
The website and the information and materials on it are provided for general informational purposes only and are not legal advice on any subject matter on which you may rely. You should seek legal advice from an attorney licensed in your state on any legal matter. We expressly disclaim all liability in respect of any loss or damage which may arise in connection with the use of or reliance on any information and information on the website.
The website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for convenience only and do not imply any approval, sponsorship, endorsement or association with the linked website by HMBR. We are not responsible for the content of any external web sites that link to the website or which are linked from the website.
Electronic mail or other communications through the website is not secure and is non-confidential. Communication through the website does not constitute or create an attorney client relationship.
This website and the information contained herein are protected in the U.S. and internationally under trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws, unless otherwise specified. Certain photographs and other materials are used by permission of their respective authors or publishers. No portion of the website may be redistributed or republished without the written permission of HMBR.
Rules of Conduct
Visitors and users of the website:
- will comply with all laws, regulations and will not use the site for fraudulent or unlawful purposes;
- will respect the rights and dignity of others, and will not use the website to defame, abuse, harass stalk or otherwise threaten;
- will not restrict or inhibit anyone else from using the site;
- will not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the website; or express or imply that HMBR endorses any statement you make.
- will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the website;
- will not modify, adapt, or translate the website;
- will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the website or its contents;
- will not frame, mirror or link to any part of the site without express prior written consent;
- will not transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the website any virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may be or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
Governing Law and Forum
Unless otherwise indicated, attorneys listed in the website are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. None of the attorneys listed in the website is certified as an “expert” or “specialist” pursuant to any authority governing the practice of law in any jurisdiction in the US.
Attorney Advertising Notice
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
In some jurisdictions, this website may be considered an ADVERTISEMENT and is required to be designated as such.
If you have any questions related to the attorney advertising rules, please contact
Hogan Marren Babbo & Rose, Ltd
321 North Clark Street, Suite 1301
Chicago, IL 60654
Office Location and Responsible Attorney
To the extent that the rules of your jurisdiction require us to designate a principal office and/or a responsible attorney, HMBR’s principal office is located at 321 N. Clark Street, Suite 1301, Chicago, Illinois 60654 and Edward M. Hogan is the attorney responsible for this website.
We would be pleased to communicate with you by email. If you have any questions or comments concerning this website, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you communicate with us through this website regarding a matter for which we do not already represent you, your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential. Please do not send us confidential, proprietary or other sensitive information until you speak with one of our attorneys and receive authorization to send that information. HMBR does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon their viewing of any information on this website in a state, if any, where this website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
© 2018 Hogan Marren Babbo & Rose, Ltd. All rights reserved.
Effective June 1, 2017
When you visit our website, we may collect personal information such as your name, company, title, contact information and any other personal information that you provide. Cookies are text files that are downloaded when you visit our website and they collect your IP address, domain name, type of browser and any referring website. They do not expire unless you manually delete them or set your browser to reject them. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, you may have trouble navigating our website.
How We Use Information
HMBR may use your personal information for internal purposes such as responding to inquiries, providing business development and marketing materials, solving technical problems, auditing website usage and improving website content. We do not share with third parties any information such as names, addresses, email addresses which you voluntarily provide to us, except with third parties who perform services on our behalf or where we are required to by virtue of a legal, regulatory or professional obligation.
Users may opt out of having their personal information used by HMBR to send promotional items by either using the unsubscribe options on the website or by emailing email@example.com.